ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣ ಮಂಡಳಿಯ ಸದಸ್ಯರನ್ನು ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ನಾಮಕರಣ ಮಾಡಿದೆ. ಮಂಡಳಿಯು ಮೂಲತಃ ನೀರು (ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ ತಡೆಗಟ್ಟುವಿಕೆ ಮತ್ತು ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣ) ಕಾಯ್ದೆ 1974 ರ ಅಧಿನಿಯಮ 4 ರ ಪ್ರಕಾರ ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ ಎಚ್ಎಂಎ 161 ಸಿಜಿಇ 74, ದಿನಾಂಕ: 21-9-1974. ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಆದೇಶದಂತೆ ಮಂಡಳಿಯ ಸದಸ್ಯರ ಪಟ್ಟಿ. ದಿನಾಂಕ: 04-06-2002 ಮತ್ತು 11-11-2010, 03-03-2014, 21-12-2015, 22-09-2016, 04-05-2017 ಅನ್ನು ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನಂತೆ ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ.
ಪ್ರಧಾನ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ, ಅರಣ್ಯ,ಪರಿಸರ ಮತ್ತು ಜೀವಿಶಾಸ್ತ್ರ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಕ.ರಾ.ಮಾ.ನಿ.ಮಂ ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷರು
ಪರಿಸರ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನ ಮತ್ತು ಪರಿಸರ ಇಲಾಖೆಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ
7ನೇಮಹಡಿ, ಬಹುಮಹಡಿ ಕಟ್ಟಡ,
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ನಗರ ನೀರು ಸರಬರಾಜು & ಒಳಚರಂಡಿ ಮಂಡಳಿ(KUWS & DB),
ಬನ್ನೇರುಘಟ್ಟ ರಸ್ತೆ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು.
ನಗರಾಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ಇಲಾಖೆ (ಪುರಸಭೆ ಆಡಳಿತ)ಬಹುಮಹಡಿ ಕಟ್ಟಡ,
ಮಂಗಳೂರು ನಗರ ಪಾಲಿಕೆ ಮಂಗಳೂರು
ಕೈಗಾರಿಕಾ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ & ಕೈಗಾರಿಕೆಗಳ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕರು & ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯ, 2ನೇ ಮಹಡಿ, ಖನಿಜಾ ಭವನ,
ರೇಸ್ ಕೋರ್ಸ್ ರಸ್ತೆ,
ರಾಮನಗರ ಜಿಲ್ಲ ಪಂಚಾಯತ್ರಾಮನಗರ
ಸಾರಿಗೆ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಬಹುಮಹಡಿ ಕಟ್ಟಡ,
ಹುಬ್ಬಳ್ಳಿ-ಧಾರವಾಡ ನಗರ ಪಾಲಿಕೆ ಹುಬ್ಬಳ್ಳಿ
ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಮತ್ತು ಕುಟುಂಬ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಇಲಾಖೆ, ಆನಂದ ರಾವ್ ವೃತ್ತ
ಕಲ್ಬುರ್ಗಿ ನಗರ ಪಾಲಿಕೆಕಲ್ಬುರ್ಗಿ
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ನೀರು ಸರಬರಾಜು ಒಳಚರಂಡಿ ಮಂಡಳಿ (ಬಿಡಬ್ಲ್ಯೂಎಸ್ಎಸ್ಬಿ)ಕಾವೇರಿ ಭವನ,
ಮುಖ್ಯ ಕಾರ್ಯನಿರ್ವಾಹಕ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ
ಮೈಸೂರು ಜಿಲ್ಲಾ ಪಂಚಾಯತ್ಮೈಸೂರು
ಶ್ರೀ. ತ್ರಿವಿಕ್ರಮ್ ರಾವ್,
ಸಿ / ಒ ಗೋಪಾಲ್ ರಾವ್, ನಂ .227, 4 ನೇ ಅಡ್ಡ ರಸ್ತೆ, ಪೆನಿಪೈಡ್ ಉದ್ಯಾನವನ
ಟೆಲಿಕಾಂ ಬಡಾವಣೆ ಜಕ್ಕುರು
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು - 570064.
ಶ್ರೀ ಪಿ.ಎಸ್.ಶ್ರೀಕಾಂತದತ್ತ, No.115/2,4ನೇಮುಖ್ಯ ರಸ್ತೆ ,
ಮಲ್ಲೇಶ್ವರಂ, ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು-560 003.
ಶ್ರೀಮತಿ ಮಧುಮತಿ ಜೆ.ಧರಾವರ್, ನಂ .380 / 10, ಶಿವಂ .202,13ನೇ ಮುಖ್ಯ ರಸ್ತೆ
6ನೇಎ ಅಡ್ಡ ರಸ್ತೆ ಸದಾಶಿವ ನಗರ, ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು-560080
Welcome to e-Governance
Government of Karnataka (GoK) is a pioneer in leveraging information and communication technology (ICT) for better governance and is at the forefront of implementation of electronic-Governance (e-Governance) initiatives in the country. The Centre for e-Governance (CeG) is a nodal agency established in the year 2006, under the Societies Registration Act, to steer the e-governance policies and strategies in the state. It is the custodian of the e-governance core infrastructure and basic administrative reform based applications created in the state. In fact, it is unique in the state as it is placed in Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR) which is directly accountable to the Chief Minister of the state. The services of CeG over the years has proved to be immensely contributive in realizing the benefits of IT for common man. True to the ethos of the IT sector that demands autonomous functionality, the CeG spreads open its wings to various innovative projects aiming to empower citizens through the support of e-Governance.
Today, the state can boast of state-of-the-art two Data Centers, MPLS technology based Karnataka State Wide Area Network and core applications such as e-procurement and HRMS groomed under CeG with cent percent performance quality and standards, even setting certain benchmarks.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged.However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein.
Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
Our Department’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
1) For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
2) Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
3) Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000).
Terms and Conditions
1) This website is designed, developed and maintained by (Name of Department),
Government of India.
2) Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the
content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of
law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users
are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and
to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3) Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss
or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or
damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of
use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5) The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or
pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private
organisations. (Name of Department) is providing these links and pointers solely
for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside
website, you are leaving the (Name of Department) website and are subject to
the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6) (Name of Department), does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages
at all times.
(Name of Department), cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials
contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorisation
from the owner of the linked website.
8) (Name of Department), does not guarantee that linked websites comply with
Indian Government Web Guidelines.
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfil your request for information.
3) We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
4) Information collected and stored automatically:
5) When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit.
6) This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
7) The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website.
8) The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
9) The date and time you access/accessed our site.
10) The pages/URLs you have visited, and If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
11) This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”.
28 Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
If you send us personal information:
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information-like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website-we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an email address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
The information available as an attachment is in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Though the website is tested in various environments and browsers but to view the information properly,
the browser needs to have the required plug-ins or software. For example, the Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to see all the pdfs. In case the system does not have requisite software, it may be downloaded from internet. The table given below depicts the required plug-ins needed to view the information in various file formats.
Required Plug-ins / Browsers
The website complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA. This will enable people with visual impairments access the website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers. The information of the website is accessible with different screen readers, such as JAWS, NVDA, SAFA, Supernova and Window-Eyes.
Following table lists the information about different screen readers: